Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
This is a formal request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Could you please provide:
(1) A list of companies which the BBC holds stocks and shares in, specifying how many shares are held and the approximate value of the shareholding.
(2) A list of exchange traded funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, index funds, commodities, hedge funds, and bonds that the BBC has investments in, including the approximate value of each.
(3) in the case of any indirectly held or fund-based investments a breakdown of the companies invested in through the fund, including the percentage of the total fund made up by each holding.
(A) This includes investment managers, such as Long Harbour
(4) a list of properties that the BBC has investments, including the approximate value of each.
(5) A list of any other investments the BBC holds, including the approximate value of
Thank you very much for your assistance with this request. If you would like any clarification on the information I have asked for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I look forward to receiving your response in the next 20 working days.
Dear Hannah Short,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 10 November 2020. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20201757.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now