Dear Balliol College, Oxford,
This is a request for information through the Freedom of Information Act.
1. What was the total market value of the institution's endowment funds and any other investment portfolios on 22 October 2018? If you are going to provide this information through your annual accounts, can you provide the specific page with the relevant figure highlighted.
2. On 22 October 2018, were the institution's endowment funds and any other investment portfolios managed directly by the institution, or indirectly by (an) external fund manager(s), or a combination of both?
3. If the institution uses external fund manager(s) to manage any endowment funds or other investment portfolios, please provide the name of each fund manager used, along with the % of the total endowment funds that they were managing on 22 October 2018. If the institution uses several fund managers, please list each fund manager name separately along with the % of the institutions total endowment and investment portfolio that they manage.
4. Does the college invest directly in companies?
5. If the institution invests directly, please provide the details of what the institution invests in (by way if endowment or other investment portfolios), including the full names of each company invested in, and the market value invested in each company on 22 October 2018?
Please provide this information in a spreadsheet format.
6. If the institution holds investments through an external fund manager, please provide the investment portfolio for that manger from 22 October 2018, including the market value for each of their investments?
Please use a spreadsheet to provide the information and please use the format shown in this example: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...
7. Does the institution have an ethical investment policy, or similar? If so, please state if it is publicly available, and provide a web link. If it is not publicly available, please provide a copy.
Please could you confirm the receipt of this request?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now