Dear Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission,
I am a final year student with the OU looking at the Investigatory Powers Act 2016
What I would like to know is
- How many people work for your organisation.
- How many of these people will authorised by warrant to conduct interception, equipment interference (hacking to obtain information) or bulk communications data acquisition under the Investigatory Powers Act 2016
- How many warrants have been applied for under the Investigatory Powers Act 2016?
- How many warrants were granted?
- How many investigations has your organisation carried out so far under the Investigatory Powers Act 2016 and what were they for?
Dear Ms Pease
Please find attached a letter in connection with your recent Freedom of
Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission
17 Renfield Street
(0141 270 7030
Secure Mail * [email address]
This email has been sent from the office of the Scottish Criminal Cases
Review Commission ("the SCCRC"). The information contained in this email
and any attachment is strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the SCCRC immediately by
telephone on +44 (0) 141 270 7030 and delete this email from the computer
- you must not use, copy, disclose, distribute or take any other action in
reliance on this email or its contents. The SCCRC does not accept any
liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient's system or
data by this email or any attachment. The SCCRC may carry out random
monitoring of its email system. If the content of this email does not
relate to the work of the SCCRC then it is not sanctioned by the SCCRC.
Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission 5th Floor, Portland House 17
Renfield Street Glasgow G2 5AH Tel. 0141 270 7030 Fax. 0141 270 7040.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now