Inverclyde Leisure Communiy Halls
Inverclyde Council did not have the information requested.
From: Toby Jones Freeman
Dear Inverclyde Council, I would be geatful if you would kindly provide some information under the Freedom of Information Act (2002)on Community Centres operated by Inverclyde Leisure, within the Greenock/Port Glasgow Area.
Can you please provide the following details:
* What centres are operated by Inverclyde Leisure
* Any centres that currently have funding provided to them to assist in the running of the centre
* The number of full time members of staff at each centre
* The number of part time members of staff at each centre
* Cost to the public for a birthday party to be held within each centre.
* The cost to Inverclyde Council/Leisure of a full time employee to undertake duties during a birthday party.
* The cost to Inverclyde Council/Leisure of a part time employee to undertake duties during a birthday party.
* Total Costings for any over time carried out from the begining of the current tax year to date for Full Time employees at the centres.
* Total Costings for any overtime carried out from the begining of the current tax year to date for Part Time employees at the centres.
I look forward to your response.
Mr. T. J. Freeman
Dear Mr Jones
I refer to your request for information on community centres operated by Inverclyde Leisure in terms of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
Inverclyde Leisure manages and operates a number of facilities, including community centres, on behalf of the Council and accordingly I would suggest that you contact them on the matter. I have provided the links to the homepage of their website and their contact details below:-
I trust this is of assistance however I attach a copy of the Council's review procedure should you require this.
Senior Administration Officer
Legal & Democratic Services
Tel: 01475 712113
Fax: 01475 712137