Dear King's Lynn & West Norfolk Borough Council,
Under the freedom of information act 2000, I’m writing to obtain the following information:
1) How many employees are working in the council ?
2) What is your annual IT budget ?
3) What is your annual Intranet budget ?
4) What is your current Intranet solution and how long has it been in use ?
5) Do you use Open Source applications, such as Drupal or Wordpress?
6) Who is responsible for managing your Intranet ?
7) Who is responsible for the procurement of your Intranet ?
8) Who is responsible for managing your IT Team ?
9) Do you use any other SaaS (Software as a service) applications ?
10) Who are your main software vendors ?
11) Do you use Azure / Amazon Web Services or Office365 ?
12) Do you have a digital workplace strategy?
Thank you for your email. This response has been automatically generated
to acknowledge receipt of your FOI request.
We will reply to you within the next 20 working days.
Dear Ms Tsonou
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 and/or ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION
REGULATIONS 2004 – INFORMATION REQUEST
011064 TO BOROUGH COUNCIL OF KINGS LYNN AND WEST NORFOLK
Thank you for your request for information.
The information you requested is attached.
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are free to use it for your
own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for
the purposes of news reporting. Any other re-use would require the
permission of the copyright holder.
For information where the copyright is owned by the Council, details of
the conditions on re-use can be found on our website.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your
request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision,
you should write to me at the above address within 20 days of the date of
If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you can also
complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk or Tel: 0303
For Borough Council of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk
011064 / 00257684
Ƹ Kirsty Read eastlaw.org.uk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now