Dear Melton Borough Council,

Under the freedom of information act 2000, I’m writing to obtain the following information:

1) How many employees are working in the council ?
2) What is your annual IT budget ?
3) What is your annual Intranet budget ?
4) What is your current Intranet solution and how long has it been in use ?
5) Do you use Open Source applications, such as Drupal or Wordpress?
6) Who is responsible for managing your Intranet ?
7) Who is responsible for the procurement of your Intranet ?
8) Who is responsible for managing your IT Team ?
9) Do you use any other SaaS (Software as a service) applications ?
10) Who are your main software vendors ?
11) Do you use Azure / Amazon Web Services or Office365 ?
12) Do you have a digital workplace strategy?

Yours faithfully,

Joanna Tsonou

Melton Borough Council

Our Ref: 837066

Directline: 01664 502 502

Email: [1][email address

Date: 01/08/2018

Miss Joanna Tsonou,

Dear Miss Tsonou,

Freedom of Information Request

Thank you for your request for information made under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 dated 01/08/2018. We can confirm receipt of your
request and we will be issuing a response within 20 working days.

In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance then please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

Natalie Roberts
Customer Services Teamleader

show quoted sections


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]

Dear Melton Borough Council,

I have noticed that my request sent on 1st August has been delayed.

Could you please let me know by when I will receive the information?

Yours faithfully,

Joanna Tsonou

CSC FOI, Melton Borough Council

4 Attachments

Hi Joanna

Please find attached response to your enquiry that was sent on 13.8.2018


Rebecca Mann
Customer Services Advisor
Melton Borough Council
Tel: 01664 502502
Email: [email address]

Have you signed up? You can now manage your Council Tax account online through MyAccount

Parkside|Station Approach|Burton Street|Melton Mowbray|LE13 1GH

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .