Dear Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council,
Under the freedom of information act 2000, I’m writing to obtain the following information:
1) How many employees are working in the council ?
2) What is your annual IT budget ?
3) What is your annual Intranet budget ?
4) What is your current Intranet solution and how long has it been in use ?
5) Do you use Open Source applications, such as Drupal or Wordpress?
6) Who is responsible for managing your Intranet ?
7) Who is responsible for the procurement of your Intranet ?
8) Who is responsible for managing your IT Team ?
9) Do you use any other SaaS (Software as a service) applications ?
10) Who are your main software vendors ?
11) Do you use Azure / Amazon Web Services or Office365 ?
12) Do you have a digital workplace strategy?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request received today, 31st July 2018. We are generally required by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to provide you with a response within 20 working days, which will be on or before 29th August 2018 (this date takes into account the August Bank Holiday Monday). If we require any clarification or further details we will contact you as soon as possible, if this is the case then the timescale for response specified above may be subject to change. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact this team.
[Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council request email]
We welcome correspondence in Welsh and will deal with Welsh and English correspondence to the same standards and timescales.
Croesewir gohebiaeth yn y Gymraeg a byddwn yn ymdrin â gohebiaeth Gymraeg a Saesneg i’r un safonau ac amserlenni
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please note also that there is no guarantee that this email or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted or amended.
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r corff y cyfeiriwyd hwy atynt yn unig. Os ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn mewn camgymeriad, dylech hysbysu'r person a anfonodd yr e-bost ar unwaith. Hefyd, sylwer nad oes unrhyw sicrwydd nad yw'r e-bost hwn neu unrhyw ymgysylltiad yn rhydd o firws ac nad yw chwaith wedi'i ryng-gipio na'i newid.
Dear FOI Team,
I have noticed that my request sent on 31st July has been delayed.
Could you please let me know when I will receive the information?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now