Dear St John’s College, Cambridge,
Under terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, would you be so
kind as to provide the following information for all undergraduate
applicants in the 2015/16 admissions cycle applying for Medicine
(A100) at St John's College:
1. The average Science UMS (SUMS) of the applicant to 3 significant
-in the case where UMS scores weren't declared on the SAQ, please
leave this field blank
2. The BMAT scores for each of the three sections
3. Whether or not the applicant was called for an interview (y/n)
4. The interview scores (1-10)
5. The overall score (1-10)
6. Whether an offer was made (y/n)
7. Whether the applicant was pooled (y/n)
8. Whether a pool offer was made from another college (y/n)
9. Whether an open offer was made (y/n)
May I suggest the data to be grouped in a single table, with one
row per applicant and columns containing the data from Q1-8. May I
kindly request the data to be in both electronic (pdf) and
Microsoft Excel (xlsx) format.
If any part of this request requires further clarification, do not
hesitate to contact me.
Dear Mr Michael,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request regarding outcomes for Medicine applicants at St John's. Please find the information you requested in the attached excel spreadsheet.
If you are dissatisfied with my response you may seek an internal review in writing setting out the grounds for review. It will be dealt with by a College Officer. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome of the review, you will have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner by writing to him at Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
St John's College
Registered Charity No: 1137428