Internally Hosted Multi-Channel Contact Centre Solution
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Supply of an Internally Hosted Multi-Channel Contact Centre Solution with Associated Services.:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Brooke,
I refer to your request for information received on 01 July 2021.
We will be dealing with your request under the Freedom of Information Act
2000. In accordance with the legislation, the deadline for responding is
20 working days from the receipt of the request, this being the 29 July
2021. However, we shall endeavour to deal with your request promptly, and
if possible before this date.
Business Services Assistant
Access to Information Team
Derbyshire County Council
This email or email thread section has been classified CONTROLLED - This
email requires controlled access by Council personnel and / or intended
recipient(s) only. This email may contain business or personal
information. Any personal information you have given us will be processed
in accordance with our privacy notices, available at
We’ve now got coronavirus community testing centres across Derbyshire.
One in three with the virus have no symptoms, so get tested to protect
your family and those you work with.
Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print
Derbyshire County Council works to improve the lives of local people by
delivering high quality services. You can find out more about us by
If you want to work for us go to our job pages on
www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs. You can register for e-mail alerts,
download job packs and apply on-line.
FAO Robin Brooke
Further to your correspondence detailed below please find attached
responses to your questions
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now