Integrated Sexual Health Service details

Shaun Binnington made this Freedom of Information request to Cannock Chase District Council Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.

Cannock Chase District Council did not have the information requested.

Dear Cannock Chase District Council,

I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information. Please may you provide me with:

1) The name of your current sexual health service provider
2) The date on which your existing sexual health service provider contract began
3) The expiry date of the contract
4) The total value (£) of the contract
5) Whether the existing contract includes an option for an extension period, and if so, how long that period will be.

If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email and I will be very happy to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request, my details are outlined below.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Shaun Binnington

Info Manager, Cannock Chase District Council

Thank you for your email.


If it is in regard to a Freedom of Information request, your request is
being considered and, subject to the points made below, you will receive
the information requested as promptly as possible within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days from today as defined by the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.


Any personal information you provide in relation to this request will only
be used for the purposes of processing your request for information.


Your information will only be passed on to departments or staff within
Cannock Chase Council for the purposes of compiling a response to your


We will not forward your request to any other organisations or persons
external to the Council.


Cannock Chase Council are the Data Controllers and may be contacted at;
[Cannock Chase District Council request email]


Info Manager, Cannock Chase District Council

Thank you for your request for information.

Unfortunately we do not hold any of the information you request as this function is the responsibility of Staffordshire County Council within our district.

To assist you, please follow this link to send an FOI request to Staffordshire County Council;

For queries relating to how your request has been handled in relation to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please feel free to contact me. If you are then not satisfied with our response you can complain to us at

Following the exhaustion of our complaints procedure you can also complain to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Telephone: 0303 123 1113

Yours sincerely,

Information Assistant
Cannock Chase Council

show quoted sections