Dear Glasgow Caledonian University,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Tender for Insurance and Associated Services
The details we require are:
• The ITT documents which were used to support the procurement of the current contract
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Ms Williams
Glasgow Caledonian University has received your request for information. The University is currently processing this and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Department of Governance
T: +44 (0)141 273 1451 | E: [email address]
Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow, G4 0BA,
Scotland, United Kingdom
Dear Ms Williams
I refer to your request for information.
The current GCU insurance provider is UMAL, a mutual organisation of which GCU is a member. Under the Teckal Exemption the UMAL contract was appointed outwith tender.
The senior officer responsible of the contract is Martin Hay, Finance Business Partner, [email address]
Please find attached a review notice setting out the steps you may take if you are not satisfied with the response provided to your request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now