Dear Writtle University College,
We would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Tender for Insurance and Associated Services
The details we require are:
• The ITT documents which were used to support the procurement of the current contract
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
I write to acknowledge receipt of your FOI request and to advise that the service was tendered several years ago and due to the national lockdown restrictions, we do not have access to the files relating to the insurance tender process.
PA to the Vice Chancellor Office
Writtle University College
Lordship Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex. CM1 3RR
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
See us on Instagram
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now