Dear Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
1. Do you insource any clinical services and which ones?
2. Do you have a contract with any company and who is that and for which insourcing services?
3. Did you procure this under any current framework and if so which one?
4. How is this charged for by the third party service provider per patient/per tariff
5. Are you currently being charged below, on or above NHS tariff?
6. Do you use substantively employed Trust staff to delivery all or part of the insourced service?
7. The total number of procedures completed by each supplier (named) in the following categories:
• All Other
8. The total spend completed by each supplier (named) per service area
9. Please give an annual breakdown per annum of insourcing services per service area:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS HOST EMAIL ADDRESS
All email enquiries in relation to Freedom of Information requests should be directed to: [email address]
SENT ON BEHALF OF CAROLINE PENNELS, HEAD OF LEGAL SERVICES
Please see attached
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now