Sarah James made this Freedom of Information request to Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Dear Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust,
1. Do you insource any clinical services and which ones?
2. Do you have a contract with any company and who is that and for which insourcing services?
3. Did you procure this under any current framework and if so which one?
4. How is this charged for by the third party service provider per patient/per tariff
5. Are you currently being charged below, on or above NHS tariff?
6. Do you use substantively employed Trust staff to delivery all or part of the insourced service?
7. The total number of procedures completed by each supplier (named) in the following categories:
• All Other
8. The total spend completed by each supplier (named) per service area
9. Please give an annual breakdown per annum of insourcing services per service area:
FOI 19-591 Request regarding insourcing
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request we are now investigating the nature of the search and the quantity of information requested. Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act it is expected to respond to requests in 20 working day.
Please be aware there are a number of exemptions within the Act which could stop the release of information. The information will be assessed for these exemptions prior to us releasing the information to you. We will advise you if we are unable to provide the information requested and will confirm the exemption used.
In addition to this, please note that there may be a cost associated to your request in line with section 12 of the Act. If there is a cost associated with your request we will contact you and explain the cost.
In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 where multiple requests for information are received from one person or by different persons who appear to be acting in together in a single campaign the estimated cost of complying with any of the requests is to be taken to be the estimated total cost of complying with all of them. To this effect your requests for information will be dealt with under the single reference number above.
If you have any queries I would be grateful if you would contact me so that we can discuss the issues. Details of the complaints procedure will be sent to you should you wish to see them. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: The Information CommissionerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Information Governance Team
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0121 612 8017
Fax: 0121 612 3779
Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now