Dear Lincoln City Council,
I'd be grateful if you can provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
1. Name, position and email address of the staff responsible for the council’s staff purchase/business expense cards.
2. If an automated business expense management is in place, what is the name of the system/card provider?
3. If this on a contacted basis, please provide the contract end date.
4. The estimated (or actual) amount of spend (£) in business expenses either by department or as an overall total.
5. Name, position and email address of the staff or department responsible for reducing the carbon emissions (CO2) within the council as part of the overall strategy to achieve carbon neutrality.
I trust all is in order and thank you in advance for your help.
Please note that Freedom of Information Requests should be submitted via
our website at
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 – INFORMATION REQUEST
I refer to your request for information received on 7 October 2021
concerning the above and enclose the Council’s response.
If you wish to appeal against the handling of your request then please
contact the Freedom of Information Officer at the City of Lincoln Council,
City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, LN1 1DB. Telephone 01522 873441 or
e-mail [Lincoln City Council request email].
If you remain unhappy you have right to complain to the Information
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or visit www.ico.org.uk or email
T 01522 873840
City of Lincoln Council
City of Lincoln Council
City Hall, Beaumont Fee, Lincoln, LN1 1DD
Read more about our vision
City of Lincoln Council is a socially responsible employer, and is a signee to the Lincoln Social Responsibility Charter. If you would like to know more about the Charter and to sign up, please visit www.lincoln.gov.uk/socialresponsibility
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or classified material up to OFFICIAL and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. Please also notify the sender immediately
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000 the contents of this email may be disclosed.
The City of Lincoln Council reserves the right to monitor both sent and received emails.
For further information regarding how we protect your data see our privacy notice for customers. https://www.lincoln.gov.uk/privacy-policy/
2. blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[Lincoln City Council request email] blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[Lincoln City Council request email] blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[Lincoln City Council request email] blocked::blocked::mailto:[Lincoln City Council request email] blocked::mail
file:///tmp/blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[Lincoln City Council request email]
4. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now