Information Request

David vixm made this Freedom of Information request to Ministry of Defence

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Ministry of Defence should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Ministry of Defence,

I am making this Freedom of Information Request to enquire whether
you have any vehicle Merlin Report, Vehicle Record Card or any
other service history on my ex army Land Rover forward control 101 gs, Army Reg no: 69FL65 .
Thank you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
David vick

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .