Dear Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust,
I would be grateful if you could provide me under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contracts below.
Retail Catering Services / Patient feeding services
1. The name and contact details for the Chief Executive?
2. The name and contact details for the Director of Finance?
3. The name and contact details for the Director of Estates and Facilities?
4. The name(s) of the company(ies) who currently provides retail catering at the hospital?
5. How many retail catering outlets are there in the hospital and which caterers run them (if different)?
6. Is this a single service contract or part of an IFM contract? If so, who is the FM provider and what other services are included?
7. The types of outlets e.g. coffee shop, restaurant etc
8. When was the contract last tendered?
9. How long was the contract awarded for?
10. When does the contract expire?
11. Is there an option to extend and if so for how long?
12. At the last tender which suppliers applied for inclusion on each retail catering contract? Of these, which were successful at PQQ & ITT stages?
13. Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract is being extended or renewed?
14. What is the average sales turnover per annum for all the outlets combined?
15. Who provides patient feeding within the hospital?
16. If this is run in house is the trust willing to consider outsourcing?
17. If outsourced, is this a single service contract or part of an IFM contract? If so, who is the FM provider and what other services are included?
18. When was patient feeding services last tendered or reviewed?
19. What is the Contract Length?
20. When does the contract expire?
21. Is there an option to extend and if so for how long?
22. What is the annual turnover per annum for patient feeding?
23. At the last tender which suppliers applied for inclusion on the patient feeding contract? Of these, which were successful at the PQQ & ITT stages?
24. Has a decision been made yet on whether the patient feeding contract is being extended or renewed?
25. How many beds are there in the hospital? If there is more than one hospital in the trust, please can you breakdown the number of beds per hospital building?
26. How many staff work in each hospital?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. All these details are only used to help in potentially bidding for these contracts. I would be very grateful if you would provide the details which gives us more information about how the hospital operates.
Is this latest request a replacement for the first request you have sent us, as some questions are the same?
Response Issued by
FOI Lead Officer
on behalf of The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Tel: 0844 811 8110
email: [email address]
Apologies, I duplicated the request by mistake. Please just send one response back and discard the other request.
I am sorry about that.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now