Dear Medway Council,
With regards to your recent application to the Cabinet Office for One Public Estate funding, please could you provide me with the following:
1. A copy of the funding application to the Cabinet Office.
2. A copy of the supporting business case.
3. A copy of the programme for the scheme.
4. A list of the legal, management and property consultants you have appointed to work on the project so far.
5. The potential value of the scheme.
6. Details of any public consultations that have been held.
7. The name of the lead representatives for each local authority involved in the scheme.
8. The total amount of funding that has been received to date.
Thank you for contacting Medway Council. This response is to acknowledge your email has been received. If this is an initial request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, you can expect to receive a response within 20 working days.
If your email relates to a current request for information, your email will be forwarded to the relevant case officer.
Should your email be because you are dissatisfied with the way we have processed your request the Council has an internal review process and your email will be forwarded to the Information Governance Team for review, you should receive a response within 20 working days.
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to appeal to the Information Commissioners' Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk/concerns
Can you please provide me an update with this request as I was expecting a response by now?
Good Morning Nathan,
Please find attached the information that you requested, apologies for the time delay it appeared that it came back however a system error meant it wasn't sent.
Information Governance Officer (FOI, EIR & SAR) Medway Council Legal Services Gun Wharf, Dock Road Chatham Kent
Tel: 01634 334420
Email: [email address]