Information Regarding Legal Services Tender
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Ongoing legal support for ONS programmes:
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
We can confirm that your request has been received and is being dealt
with. We will aim to respond to your request as soon as possible, and no
later than 20 working days from when we received your request. Should we
experience any delays with processing your request by this deadline, we
will keep you informed.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at
[ONS request email].
In the meantime, please take a look at our previously published FOI
requests via the following link:
If you find the information that you are looking for on our website,
please get back in touch with us to close your request.
The Freedom of Information Team
Office for National Statistics
Our Reference: FOI-2023-1112
Thank you for your email requesting data pertaining to the ONS Legal
I am writing to confirm that the Office for National Statistics has now
completed its search for the information which you requested and the
response can be found here:
You have the right to have this response to your Freedom of Information
request reviewed internally by an internal review process and, if you
remain unhappy with the decision, by the Information Commissioner. If you
would like to have the decision reviewed please email the Freedom of
Information Team at ‘[ONS request email]’ or write to The FoI Team, Office
for National Statistics, Segensworth Road, Titchfield PO15 5RR, and mark
your correspondence "Internal Review".
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the Freedom of
Information Team ('[ONS request email]').
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
The Freedom of Information Team | UK Statistics Authority | Awdurdod
Ystadegau’r Deyrnas Unedig
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now