Dear Magherafelt District Council,
• Does your organisation store or process any credit card data or other sensitive personal data?
• Are you currently PCI compliant and if so at which level?
• Have you ever failed a PCI assessment test in the last 3 years, if so how many times and why?
• During your last PCI assessment how many areas did your PCI auditor identify as in need of remediation?
• How much budget did you spend in the last 12 months on reaching/maintaining PCI Compliance?
• How much did your organisation spend on refreshments such as tea, coffee and biscuits in the last year?
• Has your organisation suffered any data breaches of personal data in the last 12 months when credit card data was leaked?
• Which of those breaches did you self-detect and how many were you notified of by third parties such as banks, police authorities etc?