Dear Bath and North East Somerset Council,
As part of your Local Plan Examination, I note that you had three reports, for Stage 1, Stage 2 and a Report on Additions to the Green Belt compiled by Arup for your Green Belt Review sometime in 2013.
I would please like to know the following information, hence my request:
1. Why there was need for 3 seperate Green Belt Review reports for your authority?
2. Did your local authority do any preliminary GBR work, prior to Arups starting the contract?
2. Have you got an available (spare) copy, (either electronic or hard copy) that you could send me, of the actual agreement and/or contract you entered into with Arup, complete with actual site investigation reports and the actual methodology used on the identified GBR sites?
3. Did you fnd the ARUP methodology easy to understand and implement befiore and after the Local Plan was adopted?
4. Do you have any other GBR information available that could be useful, including actual meetings and costs incurred?
5. How did you find out about Arup's and were you completely satisfied with the way that Arup's carried out the work and would you recommend them to another LA?
John H Earnshaw
Dear Mr Earnshaw,
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your recent request for information. Your request is being
dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 a public authority has 20
working days to respond to a request. Accordingly you will receive our
full response in due course.
Information Governance Team
Risk and Assurance Services
Bath & North East Somerset Council
Telephone: 01225 396658
Bath & North East Somerset – The place to live, work and visit
Please consider the environment before printing this email.