Dear London School of Economics,
I would like to submit a Freedom of Information request in relation to the school's recent announcement that public lectures will be accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service.
1. Please let me know which other accreditation services were considered apart from CPD Certification Services for this contract.
2. Please explain how the decision to choose CPD Certification Services was made and why CPD Certification Services were chosen. If LSE holds a document comparing accreditation services then please provide it.
3. Please provide copies of all forms and documentation submitted to CPD Certification Service as part of the application process (with redaction where necessary).
4. Please provide details of the evidence the LSE provided to CPD Certification Services and what inspection process the LSE underwent as part of the application process.
5. Please provide details of which experts (and their qualifications) carried out the assessment process on behalf of CPD Certification Services.
6. Please provide details of the total value of the contract with CPD Certification Services for them to provide this accreditation service for public events.
Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/plannin...
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now