Dear Sir / Madam,
Please accept my request for the following information.
1. When is your storage infrastructure refresh due for renewal?
2. Who is the ultimate budget holder for this procurement?
3. Please advise name and contact details of the CIO?
4. What back office planning application are you using?
5. What Enterprise content management software are you using?
6. Please can you provide an org chart showing all Directors of Business within your organisation.
I appreciate your help and look forward to receiving your response.
Please ask for: Information Governance
E-mail: [Leicester City Council request email]
Our Ref: FOI: 9585
Date: 7^th March 2016
[FOI #320274 email]
Dear Mr Cooper,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
Thank you for your email of 4^th March 2016 requesting information about
IT Systems and Contacts.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and will be answered within twenty working days.
If you have any queries about this request do not hesitate to contact me.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
2. mailto:[Leicester City Council request email]
3. mailto:[FOI #320274 email]
Dear Mr Cooper
Please find attached Leicester City Council’s response to your recent
Freedom of Information request.
Information Governance Manager
Telephone: 0116 454 1300
Email: [Leicester City Council request email]
1. mailto:[Leicester City Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now