Dear British Army,
I am urgently looking to understand (prior to 01/11/21):
1. How many unmarried officers with joint custody of children and who are currently residing in surplus quarters have been evicted due to married personnel demand over the past 5 years?
2. What accommodation is a single Major with 50% joint custody of a 5 and 6 year old entitled to during the periods he has custody?
3. Can all jobs in the British Army be considered for Flexible Service at any point?
4. Can you remain on a FS for 10+ years?
5. If you are warned for an operational tour, can you apply for Restricted Separation to mitigate deployment.
6. How many officers were sent on directed postings in the last 5 years?
Dear Ms Hayes,
Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
Please see the attached response.
Defence People Secretariat (Parliamentary) | Chief of Defence People
|Floor 6, Zone N | Main Building | London | SW1A 2HB
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now