Information on facilities management service provision
Dear Creative Education Trust,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
• How are facilities management services (hard FM, soft FM or TFM) handled across your estate?
- If any services are outsourced, which services and to which suppliers?
- What are the start dates and durations of these contracts, and which services are included in each?
- Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and if so, what is the duration of the extension?
- Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
- What is the job title of the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for the contract(s)?
• Do you utilise any outsourced helpdesk or FM integrator services? If so, with which supplier(s)?
• Which software solution(s) are used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM)?
Thank you for your help.
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Information Request
Thank you for your recent request for information received 17.08.2021
All FOI requests are managed centrally via the Trusts Data Protection Officer [email address] and we are forwarding this email to them.
Future correspondence on this matter should be directed to the DPO at that email address.
OFFICE MANAGER AND PA TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
CREATIVE EDUCATION TRUST
SICILIAN HOUSE, 7 SICILIAN AVENUE, LONDON WC1A 2QR
T 020 3910 9204
Creative Education Trust is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales no 7617529
Registered Office: 7 Sicilian Avenue, London WC1A 2QR
Creative Education Trust is a charity, regulated by the Secretary of State for Education
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Creative Education Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, please immediately notify [Creative Education Trust request email]
Creative Education Trust secure email portal.
HO DPO ([email address]) has sent you a protected
Read the message
Encrypted message from Creative Education Trust secure messaging system.
This message is confidential for the use of the addressee only.
Email encryption powered by Office 365. Learn More
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now