Information on E-rostering and Appointment Booking/Reminder Systems
Dear Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
I need to request some information. I do understand that there can be reluctance to send certain information such as names and contact details.
We have a legitimate interest to ask for information and we do not spam individuals with lots of emails. We do have a need to communicate by email.
I have spoken to the Information Commissioners Office and they have advised we can make an unofficial request for information which does not have to be published on your website thereby protecting any individuals mentioned.
Please also note the contact details we request are of officials in the pursuit of their job roles and should be covered under ‘legitimate interest’
Should you decide that you cannot treat this as an Unofficial request for information please accept this as an Official Freedom of Information request.
My request is in two parts and some information I can see has been provided in separate requests. I have filled these in where appropriate.
Please can you tell me
• what appointment booking and appointment reminder service system(s) The Trust uses.
• What the contract start and end dates are.
• The contract value (s)
• How much is spent on SMS messages per year for appointment reminders?
• Who at the trust is responsible for this system(s)? Name Job Title and email address.
• Please tell me what system is used to facilitate Bank Staffing requirements - Answer ‘Allocate’
• What the contract start and end dates are. 2019 Is mentioned. When in 2019 does the contract end?
• Please tell me if SMS text messages are used as part of the emergency bank staffing solution (I.e. where shifts are having to be filled at short notice due to sickness etc). if so what is the annual spend on SMS for this service.
• Is a separate system required for this other than your primary Bank Staffing solution?
• Who in the Trust is responsible for Bank Staffing systems and procedure? Name Job Title and email address?
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Steven McCabe | Client Engagement Manager
BTS Holdings Limited
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request. Freedom of information only applies to corporate information; this e-mail confirms receipt of your request for this type of information only.
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act we will expect to respond to this request in 20 working days. However we are now investigating the nature of the search and the quantity of information requested. If there is a cost involved in collecting the information then we will suspend the period for response until such time as we receive your payment. We will advise you of any such costs.
In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 where multiple requests for information are received from one person or by different persons who appear to be acting in together in a single campaign the estimated cost of complying with any of the requests is to be taken to be the estimated total cost of complying with all of them. To this effect your requests for information will be dealt with under the single reference number above.
There are also a number of exemptions which the Act permits with respect to releasing information. The information will be assessed for these exemptions prior to us releasing the information to you. We will advise you if we are unable to provide the information requested.
Please note that a significant amount of information is also available via our Publication Scheme which can be accessed via the Trust’s website www.coch.nhs.uk and one of its benefits is that it makes information easily accessible and without charge.
Freedom of Information Officer
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
Freedom of Information Officer
Countess of Chester Hospital
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now