Dear West Sussex County Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Ffion Jones
Thank you for your request which has been assigned reference FOI/2057
Freedom of Information request - Information on Current Property
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), we aim to
respond within the statutory timescale of 20 working days, i.e. by or on
11/03/2021. However please be aware that timescales may be extended
following the declaration on 6th January 2021 of a major incident relating
to the Covid pandemic in Sussex
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this request, please
reply to this email leaving the subject line unchanged.
West Sussex County Council
Did you make your request via our online form at
https://foi.infreemation.co.uk/westsusse... not, why not use it
in future for a simple and convenient way to make FOI requests.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now