Dear West Sussex County Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Ffion Jones
Thank you for your request which has been assigned reference FOI/2057
Freedom of Information request - Information on Current Property
If you have submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR), we aim to
respond within the statutory timescale of 20 working days, i.e. by or on
11/03/2021. However please be aware that timescales may be extended
following the declaration on 6th January 2021 of a major incident relating
to the Covid pandemic in Sussex
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this request, please
reply to this email leaving the subject line unchanged.
West Sussex County Council
Did you make your request via our online form at
https://foi.infreemation.co.uk/westsusse... not, why not use it
in future for a simple and convenient way to make FOI requests.
Dear Ffion Jones,
Our Ref: FOI/2057
On 11/02/2021 you made the following request for information, which has
been dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
FOI Re: software solution(s) used to manage corporate property/assets
including facilities management (CAFM).
We have now completed a search for the information which you requested and
confirm that this Authority holds data relevant to your request.
The Response to your request is as follows:
1. If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your
corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
2. Who are the current supplier(s)?
3. What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
£19,000 per annum
4. Start date & duration of the contract.
Annual Renewal of a licence
5. Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the
duration of the extension?
Licence renewal until April 2022.
6. Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being
either extended or renewed?
Licence renewal until April 2022.
7. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this
To contact individuals please contact the WSCC Contact Centre
The information supplied to you continues to be protected by the
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are free to use it for your
own purposes, including any non-commercial research you are doing and for
the purposes of news reporting. Any other reuse, for example commercial
publication, would require the permission of the copyright holder. Most
documents supplied by us will be copyright of West Sussex County Council.
Information you receive which is not subject to WSCC continues to be
protected by the copyright of the person, or organisation, from which the
information originated. You must ensure that you gain their permission
before reproducing any third party (non WSCC) information.
If you have any queries about any of this information please contact me
by responding to this email. Please do not amend the Subject line.
If you are unhappy with the way your request has been handled, you may
wish to ask for a review of our decision by responding to this email.
Please do not amend the Subject line.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you may
apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally,
the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted our internal
review procedure. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
The Information Commissioner's Office,
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Property FOI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now