Dear Merton Borough Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your email message. We aim to respond to all requests under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information
Regulations 2004 within 20 working days. More information about the way we
deal with information requests is on our web site at
Information Governance Team
London Borough of Merton.
020 8545 4634
Dear Peter Jones
Freedom of Information Act 2000 / Environmental Information Regulations
2004 Information request
We have now considered your information request as set out below.
1. If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your
corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
2. Who are the current supplier(s)?
3. What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
4. Start date & duration of the contract.
5. Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the
duration of the extension?
6. Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being
either extended or renewed?
7. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible
for this contract?
1. CIPFA Asset Management System – the system mainly provides for
accounting and property management.
3. This data is commercially sensitive and should not be provided.
4. 1/10/2020 to 1/10/2021.
6. Re-tendered, 7 years plus 2 possible extension years looking to
include more facility management functions but have a limited sum of money
with which to extend.
7. Facilities Management – Nick Layton. Property Management –
If you have any queries or concerns about this please contact me.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, please contact
the Head of Information Governance at Merton Council, Civic Centre,
Morden, SM4 5DX or e-mail [Merton Borough Council request email].
If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint,
you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
There is no charge for making an appeal.
Julie Clarkson | Property Management and Review Administrator
London Borough of Merton
Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden SM4 5DX
Direct: 020 8545 3071 I Switchboard: 020 8274 4901
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now