Dear Chelmsford City Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
I am sending this email in response to your Freedom of Information Act
(2000) request reference IR 8678. Please use this reference in any
subsequent contact relating to this request.
I can confirm that Chelmsford City Council use systems developed in house
for the management of its corporate property/assets, including facilities
Right to Internal Review
If you are dissatisfied with this response or with the way your request
has been handled under the Freedom of Information Act, you have the right
to ask for your request to be independently reviewed by the Director of
Connected Chelmsford. You should set out your representations in writing
explaining why you are dissatisfied with this response or the way your
request has been handled and send to [email address]. The review will
be conducted in accordance with the Council’s internal review procedure
which is published on its website at
http://www.chelmsford.gov.uk/node/33297. You will be notified of the
outcome of the review as soon as possible and in any event within 20
working days from receipt of your representations.
If you should still remain dissatisfied following the outcome of the
review, you may apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision by
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 1231113 or 01625 545745
Information Governance Officer
Chelmsford City Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now