Dear South Holland District Council,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following:
• If any, the name of the software solution(s) used to manage your corporate property/assets including facilities management (CAFM).
• Who are the current supplier(s)?
• What was the actual contract value(s) of each contract?
• Start date & duration of the contract.
• Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Your request for information has now been considered by South Holland
SHDC don’t have a corporate asset data base or a facilities management
system. Please take NA as the response for the rest of the questions.
If you require any further information, or are not happy with the
information that you have been provided with or if you are not happy with
the way that your request has been handled you may request an internal
review. Please contact the Freedom of Information Team via
[South Holland District Council request email]
Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner
Information Commissioner's Office
The link below will refer you to the ICO website, which may be of use:
South Holland District Council
The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only
for the person or organisation to which it is addressed. If you have
received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender
immediately. Unauthorised disclosure or use of such information may be a
breach of legislation or confidentiality and the content may be legally
privileged. Any improper dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. Emails sent from and received by
employees of Breckland District Council and South Holland District Council
may be monitored. They may also be disclosed to other people under
legislation, particularly the Freedom of Information Act 2000, GDPR, the
Data Protection Act 2018 and the Environmental Information Regulations
2004. If you have contacted the Council for a service any personal data
you share will be used to help you access its services, or to answer your
please visit our website at www.breckland.gov.uk or www.sholland.gov.uk.
Unless this email relates to Council business it will be regarded by the
Council as personal and will not be authorised by or sent on behalf of the
1. mailto:[South Holland District Council request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now