Information on all Unilateral Undertakings

Christina made this Freedom of Information request to Enfield Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Enfield Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Enfield Council,

Please can you provide me with information on all Unilateral Undertakings between Camden Council and any developer awarded planning permission for sites of 9 or more dwellings that oblige the developer to provide any affordable, social rented, shared ownership or any form of Affordable housing provision to a Registered Provider (RP) from 1st January 2016 to the most recent data available.

The documents/ information relating to the documents may be provided by email, If it is not possible to provide all of this information then please provide the details of how I am able to access the information myself.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,


complaintsandinformation, Enfield Council

Dear Sir/Madam


Thank you for making a request for information to the London Borough of


We are aiming to respond to your request within 20 working days and will
let you know if we hold the information you requested and if we can
release it under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.


We are now making an initial assessment of your request and we will
contact you if any clarification is needed.


If you have any queries regarding your request, please contact us at
[Enfield Council request email] quoting your reference CRM FOI




Complaints and Access to Information Team


show quoted sections

complaintsandinformation, Enfield Council

Hi Christina,

Thank you for you email of 15 November 2018 requesting information on all Unilateral Undertakings.

We would be grateful if you could clarify which Council you are referring to; whether its Camden Council or Enfield Council.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Seun Ogunsan
Complaints & Access to Information Coordinator
Complaints & Access to Information Team
London Borough of Enfield
Phone: 020 8379 5750
Email: [email address]

show quoted sections

Dear complaintsandinformation,

I apologise for not clarifying, this was a typo error on my behalf.
I would please like to request the Unilateral information for the council of Enfield.

Yours sincerely,

Christina Gordon

Sujata Majumdar, Enfield Council

1 Attachment

Classification: OFFICIAL

Dear Christina


Thank you for your recent FOI request. I would be grateful if you could
kindly clarify the information that you are seeking? If you would like
information on all live S106 within Enfield, I attach a copy of the latest
S106 monitoring report taken to Planning Committee in September.


I hope that this is sufficient, should you require any further information
please do let me know.


Kind Regards



Classification: OFFICIAL


[2]Facebook[3]Follow us on Facebook [4]Twitter[5]Twitter

show quoted sections

This email has been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee that it
will be free of viruses or malware. The recipient should perform their own
virus checks.


Visible links