Dear Scottish Natural Heritage,
Re: Licence grant to Strathbraan Community for Waders for Raven Cull
I refer to the above and write to request under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 written responses in relation to the following:
1) What conservation organisations or raptor groups have been consulted and/or are involved in the collaborative trail?
2) What is the evidence base for your organisation to publicly state "We are satisfied this licence will not affect the population of ravens overall"?
3) What independent organisations will be involved in the assessment of efficacy of the cull?
4) How and when the success or failure of the cull will be assessed?
5) Will the data be published and peer assessed?
6) What are the obligations placed on the counter-parties are to justify the statement “The licence places significant responsibility and expectations on all those involved – to be able to show that this approach can work and will help deliver what are essentially shared objectives.”
7) How you will monitor the counter-parties' compliance?
8) What penalties are available in the event that the counter-parties fail to met their obligations?
I look forward to your response within the appropriate time period.
Dear Mr Stubington,
Thank you for your information request. We will reply to you as soon as possible and in any case by 25 May.
Dear Mr Stubingon,
Thank you for your information request. I’m getting in touch to let you know that we are working on your request, but we need some more time to complete our response. I’ve attached a letter which explains this in more detail.
Dear Mr Stubbington,
Please find attached our response to your request. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this response.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now