Dear North Bristol NHS Trust,
To whom it may concern
I write under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act to request the following information.
Please provide details in response to the following queries.
1. Please provide your Subject Access Request Policy
2. Please provide your Acceptable Use Policy
3. Please provide your Data Protection Policy
4. Please provide your Bring Your Own Device Policy
5. Please provide your Information Governance Policy
6. Please provide your Information Governance Framework policy
7. Please provide your Freedom of Information statistics for years 2016, 2017 and 2018
8. Please provide your Training compliance reports for years 2016, 2017 and 2018
9. Please provide your staff structure for your Information Governance team to include Banding
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible within 20 days.
Thank you for your request for information of 24th April 2019.. In compliance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, our response is below and attached.
Your request has been fully discharged, but I should be pleased to offer any further assistance that you may require.
We should advise that you have the right to complain about this response by reference to the complaints procedure of the North Bristol NHS Trust, in which case you should write to:
Advice & Complaints Team (ACT)
Bristol BS10 5NB
Email: [email address]
If you remain dissatisfied with the decision of North Bristol NHS Trust following your complaint, you may write to the Information Commissioner, whose address is:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
The Trust asks that you note, that the information you have been supplied may be subject to the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988. You may re-use the information provided for personal use, (not including logos), free of charge in any format or medium. However, you must re-use it accurately and not in a misleading context. You must acknowledge the information as North Bristol NHS Trust copyright and give the title of the document/publication. Where we have identified any third party copyright material you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
Workforce Information Assistant, Business Intelligence Team, IM&T
Tues, Wed, Thurs 7am – 1pm
Annual Leave Notice:
Christopher Hancock Building, Southmead Hospital
North Bristol NHS Trust, Bristol, BS10 5NB
T: 0117 4142364
E: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now