Dear Liverpool John Moores University,
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I would be interested in any information held by your organisation regarding my request on staff wellbeing in Higher Education (HE).
I would like to request the following information, covering the last 12 months:
1. The job title of the senior manager with lead responsibility for staff wellbeing in the University
2. The number of mental health specialist staff available within the university to support staff wellbeing
3. A copy of the University’s Policy (procedures)/other relevant document(s) to support the wellbeing of staff.
4. The type of services offered to support staff wellbeing in the University
5. The number of referrals to services offered where staff wellbeing was a primary reason for the referral
6. Staff take up (number) by each service offered to support staff wellbeing.
Please provide the above information in the form of electronic files.
If it is not possible to provide the information required due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in section 12, please provide assistance under section 16, obligation of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to receiving the above information.
Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). The University will respond within the regulatory framework of 20 working days by 11th December 2018.
Please email [Liverpool John Moores University request email] should you have any queries in the meantime.
Please find the University’s response to your request attached.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now