Dear Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh,
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. I would be interested in any information held by your organisation regarding my request on staff wellbeing in Higher Education (HE).
I would like to request the following information, covering the last 12 months:
1. The job title of the senior manager with lead responsibility for staff wellbeing in the University.
2. The number of mental health specialist staff available within the university to support staff wellbeing.
3. A copy of the University’s Policy (procedures)/other relevant document(s) to support the wellbeing of staff.
4. The type of services offered to support staff wellbeing in the University
5. The number of referrals to services offered where staff wellbeing was a primary reason for the referral
6. Staff take up (number) by each service offered to support staff wellbeing.
Please provide the above information in the form of electronic files.
If it is not possible to provide the information required due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in section 12, please provide assistance under section 16, obligation of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to receiving the above information.
I refer to your request for information which is being managed under the provisions of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (“the FOISA”). Please find the University's response attached.
Where any of the material supplied is under copyright you may not reproduce or alter the material without permission of the copyright holder.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact:
Queen Margaret University
Queen Margaret University Drive
East Lothian EH21 6UU
If you have any complaint about the University’s handling of your request for information, you may require the University to review its actions and decisions in relation to this response by writing within 60 working days of the date of your request to FOI, Queen Margaret University, Queen Margaret University Drive, Musselburgh, East Lothian EH21 6UU or at [email address].
You may, within a further six months, if you are dissatisfied with the outcome or with the University’s failure to review its actions and decisions in relation to this response, apply to The Scottish Information Commissioner. Details on how to appeal to the Scottish Information Commissioner is available on their website: www.itspublicknowledge.info/Appeal
Policy Adviser (Governance and Compliance)
Division of Governance and Quality Enhancement
Queen Margaret University
East Lothian, EH21 6UU
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now