Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Dear Corpus Christi College, Oxford,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is anyd the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Corpus Christi College has no dealings with Stonewall.
Tel: 01865 276737
Merton Street, Oxford, OX1 4JF
Registered Charity no. 1143714
NOTICE: All information and attachments included in this e-mail are confidential to the intended recipient. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily those of Corpus Christi College. If you have received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, amendment, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this email. Unless expressly stated this email does not form a binding contract.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now