Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Mr.C.ughes made this Freedom of Information request to Eastern High School, Cardiff
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Eastern High School, Cardiff,
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall/Stonewall Cymru scheme in the future, and if so which.
Dear Mr Hughes
Please see the answers to your questions below in blue.
Information & Communications Manager
Eastern Community Campus
Cardiff CF3 1XZ
Ph: 029 2079 2751 Ext: 6050
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now