Dear Wiltshire Police and Crime Commissioner,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Dear Mr Rowlands,
Thank you for your email to the Police and Crime Commissioner dated 23rd February 2021.
I have passed your enquiry onto the Force Disclosure Unit of whom will contact you in due course.
Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Wiltshire and Swindon
Wiltshire Police Headquarters, London Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2DN
Telephone: 01380 861861
**Please be aware that we may need to forward your details to another department / stakeholder in order to progress your query. If you DO NOT wish us to do this, you must notify the office soonest**
Dear H. Rowlands
Our Ref: FOI 2021/168
Thank you for your request for information dated 23rd February 2021 concerning stonewall diversity champions. Your request will be considered under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request will now be considered and you will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by the Act, subject to the information not being exempt or containing a reference to a third party. In some circumstances Wiltshire Police may be unable to achieve this deadline. If this is likely you will be informed and given a revised time-scale at the earliest opportunity.
Although every effort will be made to ensure a response is provided within statutory deadlines, due to current circumstances delays may be unavoidable. We apologise for any inconvenience and will endeavour to process your request as quickly as is practicable.
There may be a fee payable for the retrieval, collation and provision of the information you request. If this is the case you will be informed and the 20 working day timescale will be suspended until we receive payment from you. If you chose not to make a payment then your request will remain unanswered.
Some requests may also require either full or partial transference to another public authority in order to answer your query in the fullest possible way. Again, you will be informed if this is the case.
Force Disclosure Unit
Wiltshire Police Headquarters
Hi H. Rowlands,
Please see attached our response to the information you requested
regarding Stonewall/Stonewall Diversity Champions.
Kay Moore (9804)
Force Disclosure Decision Maker
Force Disclosure Unit,
Police Headquarters, London Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2DN
Email: [email address]
Telephone: 101 ext 39804
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now