Dear Sheffield City Council,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Children and Young Peoples Services Champion” or for Children and Young People's Services to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Any training reports you have received from Stonewall in 2019 and 2020 and details of online training completed by your staff, with staff title in 2019 & 2020. Please redact personal details if necessary.
5. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
6. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
7. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Dear Ermine Amies,
Thank you for your request for information relating to dealings with
Stonewall In 2019 and 2020 which we received on 15/02/2021.
This has been logged as a Freedom of Information Request and will be dealt
with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The reference number for
your request can be found above.
Please be aware that Sheffield City Council’s response to the global
COVID-19 pandemic has led to a reduction in resources across the Council,
meaning that we are currently dealing with a backlog of requests.
We will aim to respond to your request within 20 working days, by
15/03/2021, but we kindly ask for your patience as we anticipate that
there may be a delay in some cases. Please do not hesitate to contact us
at the email address below if you have any queries.
Sheffield City Council
PO Box 1283
Sheffield, S1 1UJ
Email: [Sheffield City Council request email]
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
This request is now 2 weeks overdue. You were legally required to respond by 12 March. Please respond.
Thank you for your email and apologies for the delay in our reply. Unfortunately, we are still dealing with a large backlog of cases, which means that it is taking longer than normal to respond to requests. I can confirm that your request has been allocated to the relevant service for them to provide a response. I have emailed them to ask for an update and I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.
Access to Information Officer
Information Management Team
Business Change and Information Solutions
Sheffield City Council
Postal Address: Sheffield City Council, PO Box 1283 Sheffield S1 1UJ
Thank you. It is 71 working days since I made this request.
If I do not receive an answer by 10 June, I will refer the matter to the Commissioner.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now