Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Dear UK Athletics,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Thank you for your email, England Athletics will endeavour to respond to
your enquiry as soon as possible.
Thank you for your recent FOI request.
UK Athletics is not a publicly funded body and therefore is not subject to
FOI requests - however we are happy to provide you with the following
We were Stonewall Diversity Champions for one year 2018/2019 during which
time they assisted us with a policy review, however we didn’t renew the
membership. Please see the website stories below which outline our
Data Protection Officer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of
the message. This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of British Athletics.
UK Athletics Ltd.
Registered in England No. 3686940.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now