Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
H made this Freedom of Information request to North Wales Police and Crime Panel
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear North Wales Police and Crime Panel,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Dear Mr Rowlands
No information is held in relation to your request.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of this response and should be sent to the address below.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, or if you are unhappy with this response you may appeal to the Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH.
Swyddog Gwasanaethau Craffu a Phwyllgorau/
Scrutiny and Committee Services Officer
Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol CONWY County Borough Council
Ffon/tel 01492 576061
E-bost / E-mail: [email address]
<image001.jpg>Dilynwch broses ddemocrataidd y Cyngor ar Twitter / <image001.jpg> Follow the Council's democratic process on Twitter
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now