Dear Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Dear U. Winfield
Thank you for your e-mail requesting information. The DVLA are dealing with your request under the terms of The Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Your request has been given reference number: FOIR8896.
You should expect to receive a reply to your request by 8 March.
If you have any further questions or enquiries on this request please quote the reference number.
Freedom Of Information
Strategy, Policy & Communications Directorate | C2W | DVLA | Swansea | SA6 7JL
We can always spot an untaxed car. Tax it or lose it.
Go to www.gov.uk/vehicletax
Twitter: @dvlagovuk | Facebook: dvlagovuk | YouTube: dvlagov
Dear Mr Chatham,
I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Please see attached a reply to your Freedom of Information request, FOIR8896
Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now