Information about your dealings with Stonewall [Extraneous material removed]
Dear Bournemouth University,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Thank you for your enquiry.
We (Bournemouth University Higher Education Corporation) will use the
personal information you provide for several purposes. These are: to
handle the request, including any follow-up on your part or for the
Information Commissioner; to oversee and adjust our handling procedures;
and for statistical purposes. Please see our General Enquiries & Public
Events privacy notice for more information:
Requests made under the Data Protection Legislation for information we
hold about you (Subject Access Requests) will receive a response within a
month following receipt by us of sufficient proof of your identity, and
sufficient information for us to locate the information requested.
Freedom of Information Act 2000 requests will receive a response (or
request for clarification) within 20 working days.
If your request is for information about programmes provided by
Bournemouth University, please consult our courses database at:
Full information about access to information at Bournemouth University,
including our Publication Scheme, can be obtained at:
Bournemouth University M209,
Melbury House 1-3 Oxford Road Bournemouth
Tel: +44 (0) 1202 961315
Dear Sir / Madam
We write further to your email of 7 February 2021.
Your request has been processed by us in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA).
Please find set out below our response.
If you have any questions or are dissatisfied with this response, you should contact us at [email address]. The University’s Chief Operating Officer or his nominated alternate will review any appeal and may amend the University’s current decision. Thereafter, you may refer your request to the Information Commissioner in accordance with section 50 of the FOIA.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745
There is no charge for making an appeal.
12 Christchurch Road
Email: [email address]
Tel: 01202 961315
Dear Freedom Of Information,
Please pass this on to the person who conducts Freedom of Information reviews.
I am writing to request an internal review of [public authority]’s handling of my FOI request ‘Information about your dealings with Stonewall #DontSubmitToStonewall.’
In response to Questions 1-4 you replied "Data Not Held" but you paid membership in 2019 and have stated you wish to continue your membership. How were you able to do this without any written communication?
A full history of my FOI request and all correspondence is available on the Internet at this address: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/i...
Please find attached our response to your request as set out below.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now