Dear York St John University,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA). Please provide any information that you hold answering to any of the following descriptions:
1. Any application you made in 2019 or 2020 to be a “Stonewall Diversity Champion” or to be included on Stonewall’s “Workplace Equality Index,” including any attachments or appendices to those applications. Please redact personal details if necessary.
2. Any feedback you received in 2019 or 2020 from Stonewall in relation to either application or programme.
3. Any other communication you have received from Stonewall in 2019 or 2020 unless privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure (but if you claim privilege or exemption in relation to any material, please say in broad terms what the material is and the basis on which you claim to be entitled to withhold it).
4. Full details of any equality impact assessment you carried out connected with any of these applications (including any equality impact assessment carried out prior to an earlier application of the same kind, if no further assessment was done).
5. Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
6. Whether you intend to continue your membership of any Stonewall scheme in the future, and if so which.
Request for Information - Freedom of Information Act
We acknowledge your request for information, received 5 February 2021. The University is processing your request in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, and aims to respond within the statutory 20 working days.
Please note: Due to the ongoing challenges we are all facing during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, there may be delays when responding to information rights requests. York St John University is following guidance from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and, whilst we will endeavour to respond to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act as quickly and efficiently as possible, please be aware that delays may occur where staff levels are lowered and information is not immediately accessible. Please see the ICO's website for further information: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/dat....
We thank you for your patience and support.
Dear Diane Jones,
Request for Clarification - Freedom of Information Act
In order to complete this request, we require clarification. Once you
have provided the required clarification detailed below, we will process
your request within 20 working days.
1. Please can you confirm whether your request relates to
calendar years (2019 and 2020) or academic years (2019/20 and 2020/21)?
2. For Q3, please can you define what you mean by "any other
communication"? We would recommend that requesting communications
concerning specific information or on a specific theme would be more
effective and would be less likely to trigger a Cost Limit exemption.
Many thanks for your help.
Freedom of Information Office | York St John University, Lord Mayor's
Walk, York YO31 7EX
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now