Dear Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust,
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I seek the following information about the
organisations information technology team and infrastructure equipment:
1. What is your annual IT Infrastructure Budget for 2016, 2017 & 2018?
2. What storage vendor(s) and model do you currently use?
3. When was the installation date of above storage vendor(s)? (Month/year)
4. When is your planned (or estimated) storage refresh date? (Month/year)
5. What is your estimated budget for the refresh?
6. What is the capacity of the storage data in TB?
7. The total number of IT staff employed by the organization:
8. Please list and provide contact details for the IT senior management team including
CIO, IT Director and Infrastructure Architects if applicable:
9. Please confirm if you are utilising desktop virtualisation technologies and if so how
many users do you provide services for?
10. What backup software do you use?
11. How much data do you backup in TB?
12. Number of servers?
13. What operating system(s) do you use?
14. Number of virtualised servers?
15. What percentage of your environment is virtualised?
16. If you outsource your IT works, please provide who it is with and when the contract started and ends.
17. Please also name all of the IT re-sellers that you work with and buy from, as well as the frameworks that you use for the release of any tenders etc.
18. Please also approximate the time spent managing your IT systems, specifically storage, per week in the unit of man hours. Also approximate the amount of time taken carving out LUNs and/or Volumes.
19. Please list any and all pain points that the IT teams, and organisation as a whole, experience with regard to the storage and usage of the virtualised workloads.
20. How is your storage connected, i.e. via Fibre Channel, Ethernet (NFS or ISCSi). If your storage is currently connected via Fibre Channel, do you have access to 10 GB Ethernet, or 1 GB ethernet, and if so, please declare which
Thank you for your email to The Freedom of Information Team at Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust.
This is an automated response to confirm receipt of your email.
If your email is a new request for information, your request will be dealt with promptly and a full response will be issued normally within 20 working days from the working day following its receipt, unless further clarification is required or an extension to the 20 working days is appropriate and permissible.
Please click this link<http://www.salisbury.nhs.uk/AboutUs/OurP...> to access the Trust’s Freedom of Information Policy, which includes terms of re-use of information.
Guidance from The Information Commissioner’s Office can be found here link<https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/offici...>.
The Trust’s publication scheme and previous responses to Freedom of Information requests can be found here link<http://www.salisbury.nhs.uk/AboutUs/Free...>.
If your request is not a Freedom of Information request and is more urgent please contact Customer Care on 0800 374208.
Freedom of Information Team
Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 01722 336262 ext 2816
E-mail: [Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust request email]
Disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
As a public authority, staff should be aware that, unless a valid exemption applies, all information held, including correspondence, may be considered for release following a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Thank you for the request for information you have sent in under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will endeavour to answer your request within the next 20 working
Should your request fall under any of the exemptions of the Freedom
of Information Act 2000, we will not be able to answer your request,
however, we will inform you as to why it has been deemed as exempt.
The Information Governance Team
Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust