We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are h2q (Account suspended) please sign in and let everyone know.

Information about Dr Howard Freeman, GMC reference no: 2495693

h2q (Account suspended) made this Freedom of Information request to NHS England

This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.

We're waiting for h2q (Account suspended) to read a recent response and update the status.

h2q (Account suspended)

Dear NHS England,

Please confirm if the afore-mentioned doctor is employed by you as the internet suggests & in what capacity.

Yours faithfully,

C Nazareth


Dear Customer,
Thank you for your email. We are currently receiving a higher than usual
volume of emails so it may take us a little longer to respond directly to
your email. In the meantime, you may find the following information
Please note: our normal working hours are 08:00 to 18:00 from Monday to
Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Emails received at the weekend will not
be reviewed until the next working day.
How can the Customer Contact Centre help me?
NHS England commissions or buys primary care services; for example, GPs,
dentists, opticians, and pharmacy services. We are also responsible for
prison healthcare, military health services, and some specialised
services. We can provide advice about accessing, giving feedback or making
a complaint about these services.
You may be able to find the answer you are looking for in our Frequently
Asked Questions<https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/ho...>
and our website explains how to share feedback or make a
What if I have an enquiry or complaint about hospital care, NHS 111 or
out-of-hours GP services?
If your enquiry or complaint is about secondary care, this includes
hospitals, NHS 111, mental health services, out-of-hours services and
community services such as district nursing, you will need to contact the
organisation that provided the service. All hospitals have a Patient
Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
. Alternatively, you can contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group
(CCG). You can find their contact details on the NHS
Does the NHS England Customer Contact Centre provide medical advice?
No. Our advisors are not clinically trained and are unable to provide
medical advice. If you require emergency medical attention, dial 999 or
attend your local Accident and Emergency department if you are able to do
If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, local
walk-in or urgent healthcare centre, or call NHS 111. Calls are free from
landlines and mobile phones.

How do I report a change of name or address?
You should report a change of name or address to your GP practice so they
can update their records. If your new address is outside the practice’s
catchment area you may be asked to register with a new GP practice.
You should also advise your dentist or optician of a change of name or
address as they keep their own records.

Where can I find further information about NHS England?
You can find information about NHS England and our work on our
How do you use my information?
NHS England’s privacy notice explains how we use, share and store your
personal information. You can find this on our
NHS England Customer Contact Centre

show quoted sections


Dear C Nazareth,

We are writing in relation to the information request you submitted on 20
January 2021. Your full request can be found in the email below.

We apologise for the delay you have experienced so far. NHS England is
currently facing unprecedented challenges as a result of the coronavirus
pandemic, including receiving significantly more Freedom of Information
requests than usual. This has led to significant delays in the handling of
some requests.

Given the period of time which has passed since you submitted your
request, we are contacting you to ask whether you still require a response
to your request. While we take our statutory duties in respect of Freedom
of Information legislation very seriously, we also need to allocate
resources efficiently to focus on requests where a response will still be
useful to the requester.

Should you wish NHS England to continue processing your request we ask
that you confirm this by responding to this email at
[1][email address] by no later than 24 November 2021. If we do not
hear from you by this date, we will consider that you no longer wish to
pursue your request and will treat it as withdrawn.

Should you wish your request to remain open, we will endeavour to provide
a response to you as promptly as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Freedom of Information
Office of the Chairs, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer

NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT

Tel: 0300 311 22 33
Email: [2][NHS England request email]

show quoted sections

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are h2q (Account suspended) please sign in and let everyone know.