Information about Childs Hall Student Residence

The request was partially successful.

Martyna Mokrzecka

Dear University of Reading,
I am a PhD student at the Faculty of Architecture, Wroclaw University of Technology (Poland). I’m conducting a doctoral research on proecological solutions in student residences in Europe. I would like to ask if you can provide me with following information about Childs Hall, student residence

1. (Primary energy demand for the building [kWh/m2a] and Annual heating requirement [kWh/m2a]), or energy class of the building

2. BREEAM points in each category (Breeam credit summary)

Yours faithfully,

Martyna Mokrzecka

IMPS, University of Reading

Dear Martyna Mokrzecka,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request for information below and to let you know it is being processed.

We'll get back to you as soon as we can, but in any case within 20 working days from 07/04/16.

In the meantime, if you wish to add any further details or check on progress, please reply to this message, without altering the 'Subject:' line, so that we can track your input and respond promptly.

Yours sincerely,

Rebecca Daniells

Information Management & Policy Services (IMPS), University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 6AH
t: +44 (0)118 378 8981

show quoted sections

IMPS, University of Reading

2 Attachments

Dear Ms Mokrzecka,
We have completed the compilation of information in response to your
We can confirm that we do hold the information specified in your request.
This is given below each limb of your request in blue and attached.
Please also be advised that the information you have requested is
technically exempt from disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act by
virtue of Section 39 - the request is environmental information. We are
therefore required to deal with your request under the Environmental
Information Regulations 2004. This does not affect the information
provided in any way, and is just for your reference.
We are required to include details of our complaints procedures, including
your rights to apply to the Information Commissioner.  The procedure is
detailed in our Freedom of Information and Environmental Information
Regulations policy on the web at
If we are unable to resolve any complaint, you can complain to the
Information Commissioner, the independent body who oversees the access to
information regimes:
Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Email: [email address]
Yours sincerely
Rebecca Daniells
IMPS Officer
Information Management & Policy Services (IMPS), University of Reading,
Whiteknights, Reading, RG6 6AH
[University of Reading request email]    t: +44 (0)118 378 8981    [2]

show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .