Dear Sir or Madam,
Could you please provide me with some information about your Assistive Technology Service.
1. How many MBW staff are engaged on this project and what are their salaries.
2. Since the project started how many clients have been assisted per year
3. What is the annual budget (including staff costs)
4. What has been the actual annual costs
Thank you for your recent request for information below. I have supplied Council's response alongside your original questions and trust you find them of use.
Complaints procedure available here http://www.wirral.gov.uk/LGCL/100004/200...
Dear Sir or Madam,
Could you please provide me with some information about your
Assistive Technology Service.
1. How many MBW staff are engaged on this project and what are their salaries? The number of staff engaged on this project is equivalent to 3.5 full time equivalents. The salaries are 2 Specialist Technical Advisor posts £33,231.00-£35,848.00 and 1 Project Officer Post at 19,370 - £21,244.00 and 1/2 a modern apprentice post at £2080.00 - £4340.70.
2. Since the project started how many clients have been assisted per year?
The number of clients supported by this project which launched in January 2007 has been 1,131. There were 669 new installations in the financial year of 2008/09.
3. What is the annual budget (including staff costs) and 4. Actual annual costs?
The staff costs are at answer 1. The annual budget costs and the actual annual costs is information which will be available at a later date. The service was initially funded via the Preventive Technology Grant from April 2006 - March 2008. From April 2008 the service has been jointly funded from Adult Social Care department and the PCT. Extra funding to support the service was agreed by Adult Social Care and the PCT part way through the year, because of the increased demand for the service. Actual figures regarding this are awaited as the financial year has just ended.
Many thanks for your prompt info, most useful