Dear North East Lincolnshire Council,

Are you currently implementing a new Adult Social Care Case Management Software – Yes/No

If yes you are implementing a system then please provide what Adult Social Care Case Management Software are you implementing and when is the planned go-live date of all functionality as per the tender?
Is this the same with the dates on the tender documents? If not what is the difference
Have there been any additional costs outside the original contract for the implementation? If yes, please specify

If No you are not implementing an Adult Social Care Case Management Software, with regard to the last system you implemented how long in months from contract award date did the software to go live and the previous case management to be switched off?

Yours faithfully,

Yasmin Cook

PPD - FOI, North East Lincolnshire Council

Dear Sir / Madam 

Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, our
reference NELC/7335/1718.

Under section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act North East Lincolnshire
Council does not hold the information you have requested.

North East Lincolnshire Council’s Adult Social Care provision merged with
the Primary Care Trust in September 2007 to form the North East
Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus (now North East Lincolnshire Clinical
Commissioning Group). After checking with services within the Council we
are able to confirm we do not hold the information to answer your query.

We would suggest you contact the North East Lincolnshire Clinical
Commissioning Group directly for this information, their contact details
can be found on the website below.


Further information about how we will deal with your Freedom of
Information requests is available on our website at:

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further details.

If you believe that your request for information has not been handled in
accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, you have the right to
request an internal review by the Council. Please be clear about which
elements of the Council’s response or handling of the request you are
unhappy with, and would like the Council to address during the internal
review process.  If following this you are still dissatisfied you may
contact the Office of the Information Commissioner. If you wish to request
an internal review, please contact me and I will make the necessary


Yours sincerely


North East Lincolnshire Council



show quoted sections

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .