Dear Chichester District Council,
Would it be possible to get answers to the following questions please?
1. Can you tell me the name of the company, companies, that provide residential home care visits on behalf of the council? (I’m referring to only those that visit people’s private homes)
2. How many staff do they each employ both full time, and part time?
3. How many of those workers are permanent or contract positions?
4. Can you give me a breakdown of the sexes of the staff employed?
5. How many of those people will receive a pay rise in April to take them up to the new National Living Wage level? (National Living Wage for over-25s of £7.20 will be introduced in April next year by the government)
6. How many of the staff employed are under the age bracket?
7. Will the council be asked to pay the difference between current wages, and the government’s new living wage announcement?
8. How much will that cost the council? Initially, and per annum.
9. Will there have to be job cuts in order to meet the new requirement?
10. Will any of the council’s services be cut in order to meet the new requirement?
Any help you can give would be gratefully received.
Yours faithfully, Kim
Thank you for your e-mail today concerning your Freedom of Information request.
Residential Homes are not provided by Chichester District Council, you can apply to West Sussex County Council for this information, please view this link to make a request http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/your_counci...
Lead Customer Services Officer
Chichester District Council
Tel: 01243 534734 | Fax: 01243 776766 | [email address] | http://www.chichester.gov.uk
www.facebook.com/ChichesterDistrictCouncil | www.twitter.com/ChichesterDC
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now